We have earned our stripes... let us help you with yours
We started our lawn care business in 2005, after pursuing respective careers in the printing industry and education for 30+ years, and operate within a 25 mile radius of our Mansfield base.
Our aim is simple – to ensure that our customers have lawns that they can be truly proud of, by developing each lawn’s full potential – that is, to make each one as good as it can possibly be.
The way we achieve this is by using professional materials, equipment and techniques to improve the lawn’s health and appearance, with regular, planned visits to apply treatments and ensure that the lawn is progressing satisfactorily. We pride ourselves in the level of customer service that we offer, and always aim to give the very best value for money.
If you would like to investigate further, it’s simple – contact us for a free, friendly, no-obligation lawn survey, written lawn health report and quotation. We don’t bite!
Ten Good Reasons for choosing Four Seasons Lawn Care:
- Our company has been assessed, and fully approved, by Nottinghamshire Trading Standards. We are proud to be the only local lawn care company who have achieved this status
- We offer a ‘tailor-made’ service, specially designed to meet your lawn’s individual requirements
- We provide a free lawn survey, health check, report and quotation, and only then recommend a treatment programme
- We treat the whole grass plant, from the root up – we don’t just do cosmetic greening
- Other lawn companies profess to carry out scarification & aeration but don’t like doing them because they are labour intensive. We love them!
- We use professional herbicides, chemicals and organic-based fertilisers, that are not available to the general public, and hold the necessary certificates of competence to apply them
- We will never try to sell you a lawn treatment which is not needed
- We treat our customers with courtesy and respect at all times, and aim to constantly exceed their expectations
- We are not the cheapest lawn care company, nor do we want to be; but will not be beaten on value for money and professionalism
- It can actually work out less expensive than doing it yourself!
Paul & Lorrae McLellan
Four Seasons Lawn Care Ltd.